There are at times when you are trying to connect the Roku without the Roku remote, as there are users who might not be able to find their remote. The questions if you lose your remote, whether you will be able to Connect Roku to Wi-Fi without Remote.
Well, if you think that you will not be able to connect the Roku with the remote. Then do not worry as there is always where you will do it easily. There is a simple solution that you can follow in order to connect Roku to Wi-Fi without a remote.
If you are not aware of whether or not you will be able to connect the Roku with the remote, then you need to know that you can easily do it by using simple steps.
Roku is a streaming device through which you will be able to watch the content that you want to watch. There are various choices between the content that you want to watch. There are movies. TV-series that you can easily stream on your TV.
In order to use the Roku, you need to make sure that it is connected to WiFi. But how are you going to do it without using the remote?
There are some things that you are going to need in order to connect Roku to Wi-Fi without remote:
- You are going to need two smartphones or one android smartphone.
- Then know the name and password of old Wi-Fi.
- Installed Roku app on anyone smartphone
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi is working and in great condition.
Now you are required to follow the steps for the Easiest methods to connect Roku to Wi-Fi without remote:
Connecting Roku to Wi-Fi:
Here are some of the simple steps that you can use in order to connect Roku to wi-Fi without the remote.
- The first thing that you need is the user that is needed to launch the Settings app and then tap on the mobile hotspot option.
- Then the user is required to activate the mobile hotspot and then press on OK to confirm.
- If the app of the Roku or the Roku device is using the same network, then it is very easy to control the device.
- You also need to confirm if the Roku app is connected to the same network or not.
- After that, you are required to launch the Roku app and then tap on the remote.
- When you see that the remote has launched, then you will be able to connect the Roku app to the Wi-Fi.
Now that you have been connected to the Roku remote, now see whether or not you will use Roku without the remote.
Roku is a digital platform that is used for streaming online videos and movies. This is for those who love to binge-watch the web series, then they can easily use it to download their favorite shows from various channels on a common platform.
Roku as a remote control:
What we all know is that Roku can only be accessed through the remote that is fully operated with the help of the Wi-Fi. There are at times when people are going to end up losing the remote or the remote gets broken. Hsi is the scenario, where you must know how to use Roku without a remote. Here is the alternative to how you can use it.
Let us look at the steps for using a Roku device without remote:
- The first thing that you need is to download and install a Roku app and then launch it on the device.
- After that, you need to go to the settings of the device and then select the remote option. With the help of the remote tab, you can easily control the app.
- After all the settings, connect the Roku device with the remote application.
- You also need to note that you can connect any Roku device with the online remote if the smartphone and the device are connected to the same Wi-Fi connection.
And these are steps through which you can connect Roku to Wi-Fi without remote. If you are facing any issues, in connecting to the Roku device with the online remote, then you can get in touch with the Roku experts.
Roku customer service:
There are times when you could not connect the Roku without the remote. Roku app is a mobile application that allows users to access various services such as:
- You can use it for the remote control
- Listening privately
- Share pictures to a TV Screen using the screen mirroring feature
- Use this app for the voice search
These are the steps that you can follow in order to connect Roku to Wi-Fi without a remote. If you are having any issues, then you can refer to the manual guide.