How To Unlock JMR 541 JioFi Wifi Dongle
You can choose between the “JioFi Automatic Firmware Upgrade” and the “Manual Firmware Upgrade.” The procedure is simple to follow and can be completed in a matter of minutes provided you have the most recent version of the file.
- Go to the official dashboard and check for the “Firmware Update” under the settings menu once you’ve connected to your wifi.
- Click on the browse button to begin the procedure, and then select your most recent version.
- The final step is to put all of these changes into action. The Jiofi will reboot once to complete this upgrade, and then you’re set to go.
- You will also discover “What you should not do while upgrading your JioFi” on this page. Read the rest of the information on this page to make your JioFi a lot better device.
How Do I Update The Firmware On My JMR 541 JioFi Dongle?
There are a few things you should know before beginning the upgrade procedure, such as (What to do before updating?). There are two alternative approaches you can use.
- JioFi Firmware Updates Automatically
- JioFi Firmware Upgrade (Manual)
Both methods are very effective. Because there is no (subject to availability of the manual firmware file) most customers choose to use the automatic update. We also recommend that you follow the automatic update procedure. If you still want to do a manual update, follow the instructions listed below.
Steps To Upgrade Firmware How Do I Update The Firmware On My JMR 541 JioFi Dongle Automatically
The first thing that you need to know is your model number. The company has launched multiple models with new upgrades and new features. The most common and all-time best-sellers are:
- JioFi 3 (JMR 520/JMR 540/JMR 541)
- JioFi 4 (JMR 1140)
- JioFi 5 (JMR 814)
- JioFi 6 (JMR 815)
Before Unlocking JioFi JMR 541 Dongle Make Sure to Check Below Points
You do not change your settings back to the way it was. i.e.
- Your JioFi SSID
- WiFi Password and other.
For this process, you have to make your device run on the default settings or else, this method will not going to work for you at all.
Once all is done and your device is again to its default stage, The update will perform itself automatically.
Step 1: Ensure that your JioFi is turned on and will remain on for the next 48 to 72 hours.
Step 2 – Connect any device to your JioFi network to keep it awake and prevent it from going to sleep during the automatic update.
Step 3 – Plug in your device to the charger brick to prevent it from dying due to a low battery.
Step 4 – Put your smartphone somewhere safe and it will update itself at any moment (day or night, depending on the upgrading time zone).
Step 5 – Your JioFi gadget will restart several times during this procedure. Make sure you don’t sabotage the upgrading by manually pushing any unneeded buttons.
Step 6 – Once you’ve completed all of the steps, your device will resume regular operation. Because the gadget has been successfully upgraded and is now running on the most recent firmware.
Finally, restart your JioFi JMR 541 Dongle normally and check whether the update has successfully installed or not.